VSG is proud to offer several professional services to achieve a total security solution for your cannabis business. We want to create a partnership to address all aspects of your security program.
State licensing boards require successful applicants demonstrate compliance with state law and regulations. VSG’s in-depth knowledge and experience in the cannabis industry will ensure your application will meet and most times exceed those laws and regulations.
Whether you’re in the in pre-application research stage, or have already started the application process, VSG consulting services are the key component of distinguishing your application from others.
A team of knowledgeable professionals with cannabis industry experience and expertise will:
- Assess the facility and property for security risk and vulnerabilities
- Review the risks as currently presented
- Provide solutions
- Re-evaluate the solutions after the proposed implementation
- Ongoing management of the business security risk program
The team not only looks at the security profile, but interviews staff, reviews current policies and procedures and researches area demographics (crime statistics, trends, previous history, socio-economic, topography and environmental) to provide the most complete and accurate security vulnerability assessment possible. This security vulnerability assessment is compliant with the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP), Framework for Assessment of Risk.
Importance Of An Assessment
- Detailed analysis of security vulnerabilities and needs of your organization by seasoned security professionals with first-hand knowledge and experience in the cannabis industry
- Prioritizes solutions for implementation based on levels of risk
- Prioritizes budgeting and fund allocation for security enhancements and programs in a responsible, systematic approach
- An important ‘cog’ in the wheel in providing the best security solution
- Independent 3rd party evaluation of your security program
- Provides a scalable budgeting and implementation plan
- Reduce risk and security vulnerabilities
- Knowing that the best security solution is in place for employees, visitors, and assets
- Peace of mind that the best security solution is in place for your employees, visitors and physical assets
- Guarantees state cannabis regulation compliance
VSG professional services staff draw from their expertise, life experience, industry standards, best practice and organizational needs to develop security and emergency preparedness policies and procedures for your organization. They will help identify the need, gather pertinent information, draft the policy and then consult with organizational stakeholders (administration, management, line-staff and volunteers) to refine the policy. After policy finalization, a procedure will be drafted to support the functionality of the policy before implementation. A plan will also be drafted to monitor the efficacy of the policy, review and revise if warranted.
Training staff on security related policy, procedure and technology is a critical feature of the total security solution. Training needs are evaluated and developed by review of the Security Vulnerability Assessment. Once the SVA is reviewed, a clear Training Objective can be initiated from the vulnerabilities and solutions recommended in the assessment.
Training needs are based on operational requirements consistent with industry best practice. Policy and Procedure based on current ‘Best Practice’, industry standards, current trends, organizational needs and law/industry regulations and requirements, should be supported by a comprehensive Training Plan.
We are dedicated to providing top quality network security services and support to our clients. Our company specializes in designing and building intelligent security solutions for the cannabis industry in all current and future markets. With our strong technical background, and understanding of networking and intelligent security solutions, it enables us to build sophisticated surveillance applications that are available anytime and from anywhere via remote viewing.
IP Video Management Solutions
Access Control Solutions
Intrusion and Burglary
Fire Alarm Systems
Panic Alarm Systems
Perimeter Security Solutions